LogiNext Solutions – “Best Logistics Supply Chain Cloud Solution Provider”
Every day we process nearly 50,000 shipments for more than 65 clients in India. We provide them real time visibility in an otherwise unpredictably chaotic supply chain universe. Leveraging on big data analysis and our state of the art optimization solutions, we add immense informative value across the board – be it First Mile, Long Haul, Last Mile or Reverse Logistics.
3PL service providers, Courier, Express & Parcel, E-commerce and hyper local businesses swear by our real time shipment data which helps them minimize losses occurring due to high logistics cost and operational uncertainties. Our target is to minimize logistics costs by atleast 10-15% for each of our customers.
India spends around 14.4% of its GDP on logistics and transportation as compared to less than 8% spent by the other developing countries. No wonder we rank 54 out of 160 countries in the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index of 2014, quite behind South Africa, Chile, Panama, Vietnam and Indonesia. We, as team LogiNext are ambitiously striving to improve that ranking.
Indian companies in logistics have made far and few attempts to optimize and innovate with the use of technology. Most of them conduct their operations manually which prove to be resource intensive. Off late, we have observed that many hyperlocal startups are largely obese with unnecessary manpower just recruited for coordination. This leads to chaos on the ground even though they were hired to streamline processes.
Our core reason of existence at LogiNext is to simplify decision making in logistics which in turn optimizes on ground operations for our clients. For e.g. Route planning and delivery mapping which took hours earlier gets completed within seconds for our clients. We aggregate location data from multiple clients with similar delivery networks, anonymize it and then use to generate insights. This information helps companies predict delays, save cost and provide reliable customer service.
Some of LogiNext’s offerings are:
Our academic collaborations with Ivy League institutions like Carnegie Mellon University and University of Illinois expose us to global subject matter experts in Data Science, thus making our solutions world class and in sync with global trends in logistics.
1) Track-A-Pack keeps a tab on assets using matchbox-sized trackers for hub-to-hub transports between cities. They can be placed in shipment bags, manifests or vehicles and provide their real time location data as they change hands across road, rail and air transport.
2) Track-Last-Mile – a last-mile solution to reduce delivery costs. It uses smart mobile apps with cloud based planning and optimization engine to plan deliveries for an entire day. Using the solution, companies have been able to reduce 30% in total logistics cost YOY.
3) Point-to-Point (P2P) – Hyperlocal enabler. Its smart mobile app interface helps hyperlocal delivery businesses to allocate tasks to the nearest available delivery boys or trucks. The allocation process is aptly supported by smart algorithms navigating through traffic and weather patterns, advanced geo-coding, customer’s time preferences and resource capacity in terms weight, volume and units.
4) Multiple pick up, Multiple Delivery enabler: – A technological marvel which efficiently plots multiple pick-ups and deliveries on the same route for a delivery boy or vehicle.
5) Sprintr: Our own tech enabled delivery fleet enabling restaurants, retailers, pharmacists and other key players in the on-demand businesses reach their customers in time.
We serve more than 65 paying clients across 18 cities and are expanding our reach to 30 cities by March end. In e-commerce we are working with stalwarts like Paytm, Mahindra Logistics, Myntra and Amazon. E-grocery majors like D Mart, Grocermax, Hello Grocery, Future Retail also form part of our ever growing client base. These are clients having thousands of deliveries daily and we help them deliver with the most optimal number of manpower resources.
Accomplishments in past 12 months