Telecom Carrier (International Access)
As a global leader in telecom, Vodafone has been at the forefront of delivering secure and faster data connectivity to offices in geographically diverse locations via a robust network.
- Extensive network: Over 1,60,000 km of fibre, 1,40,000 base stations and over 2,100 POPs (Points of Presence) in more than160 cities across India.
- Global presence: Direct network presence in over 70 countries besides partnered presence in 190 countries for exceptional reach and quality of service.
- Business-critical focus: Provisions for traffic prioritisation for critical applications in voice, video or data.
- Quality network management: Our world-class 24 x 7 Network Operations Centre monitors and maintains network health.
- Superior service: Stringent SLAs to meet your business requirements.
- Managed services: Choose from multiple flavours of managed services to suit your business requirement.
- Cost efficient: Being a managed solution, your administrative costs are lower.
- Self-care portal: Know your service performance, access reports, create service requests and monitor status from our easy to use online portal.
Vodafone Business Services, the enterprise arm of Vodafone, provides total telecommunications solutions and enables global enterprises, national corporates, SMEs, government, SoHo and startup segments to communicate, collaborate and connect. Through a dedicated team of Account Managers and Service Managers, it specifically addresses the enterprise mobility, fixed line, Internet of Things (IoT), cloud and converged communications needs of its enterprise customers.
With the advantage of its global expertise and knowledge of local markets, Vodafone Business Services endeavours to be a steadfast partner in the government’s efforts towards Digital India.