As a CTO, Mr. Sanjay Narkar has accountabilities of:
- To Plan, Design and Implement the complete IT Backbone for the IDFC Bank, which will have Wholesale, Retail and Rural Banking operations across pan India
- Design and Implement the Hybrid Cloud IT Architecture for the futuristic Digital Banking across all the channels with a differentiation as an edge factor.
- Heading the 10 month time bound implementation of 77 business solution integrated with SOA and Event Architecture and 130+ project-streams run by more than 400+ team members.
- Creation of an IT Vision & Plan for 2015-16 and align the deliverables across 4 Quarters with committed Action Plan agreed with Business Heads
- End-to-end IT Management in Infrastructure, Software, Communications & Network, Data Security, IT Manpower, IT Budget, Project Delivery, Service & Support
- To head and guide a team of IT Professionals responsible for IT Operations, IT Communications & Network, IT Application Support and IT Governance.
- Project Management Office, Data Migration, Integration, Testing, Simulation Testing, Vendor Management, Business Users’ acceptance & sign-off, Internal Audit sign-off, Resource Management, Planning, Parallel Run, Production cut-over & Live.
A Post Graduate from BITS and having an experience of last 33+ years in BFSI – IT, Sanjay Narkar has worked with MNC Islamic Banks, Conventional & Wholesale Banks in India and abroad. He has an International and Indian Banking IT Management Experience. He is very strong in Banking & Finance Technology Solution Domain, IT Support, Service, Delivery, Team, Vendor and SLA Management, Defining the IT Vision, Project Planning Execution Management. He was the Head of 3 Large IT Merger Projects of Indian Banking Industry. One of was awarded as the “Best Banking IT Project of the Year” in Asia Pacific Region by Asian Bankers.